Reince Priebus Suggests Clinton Campaign Backing Off Election Night Agreement

Reince-Priebus.png

Donald Trump’s incoming chief of staff suggests Hillary Clinton is backing away from a deal worked out between the two presidential campaigns on how the loser would concede to the winner.

Reince Priebus is an American attorney and politician who is Chairman of the Republican National Committee. He is the White House Chief of Staff designate named by President-elect Donald Trump to the post once Trump takes office in January 2017.

He has previously served as RNC general counsel, and is the former chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, where he is credited with helping to bring nationally known figures such as Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, and Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin, into power on the state level and prominence on the national stage.

Reince Priebus tells “Fox News Sunday” that Clinton’s team “cut a deal” with Trump’s team specifying that once The Associated Press called the race in favor of one candidate, the other would call within 15 minutes to concede.
Priebus says that’s just what happened election night.

KEY TAKEAWAYS:

  • Clinton will participate in a recount in Wisconsin.
  • She may do the same in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
  • The push is being led by the Green Party’s Jill Stein.

“Now he’s questioning whether Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias is backing down from that deal.”

AP’s director of media relations, Lauren Easton, says AP “calls races when it is clear that one candidate has prevailed over the other. We have no knowledge of what the candidates do with that information until there is a public claim of victory or a concession.”

Original Source: http://www.infowars.com/reince-priebus-suggests-clinton-campaign-backing-off-election-night-agreement-to-concede/

(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *