The next war could well be initiated by an EMP device above the continental U.S., followed by a limited nuclear exchange, and then conventional warfare.
When a nuclear blast occurs, there is a huge amount of dust, debris, and particulate sucked up into the fire-ball that terminates in the “mushroom cloud”. The main problem come from when debris settles back down to the earth in the form of radioactive materials.
1. Activated Charcoal – this is easy to obtain without any complications or side effects, and it is not particularly expensive.
2. Organic Geranium – this holistic herb combats the free radicals that are released with the introduction of radiation and harm the cells. It is effective against Cesium-137 and Gamma Rays.
3. Clay – binds to radioactive particles and prevents them from having further damaging effects to the human body. The clay “carries” the radiation from the human body when it is excreted in the urine and the stool.
4. Fruits high in pectin, such as apples – they bind to Cs-137 and neutralize its effects.
5. Calcium and Magnesium – in combination will lower Strontium-90 absorption by as much as 90%. The Orolate forms of it are preferred, as it will be more readily absorbable into the human skeletal system.
- Approximately 10 grams of activated charcoal will neutralize up to 7 g of toxic material.
- When taken preventatively, Calcium and Magnesiumthey strengthen bone tissue and increase bone health.
- There are naturopathic and homeopathic aids that can be used for both preventative measures and also in the event that radiation from a nuclear bomb.
Other foods can also detoxify the human body, and be effective against radiation. Seaweed, Kelp, Garlic, Onions, Wheatgrass, Sauerkraut, Ginger, Horseradish, Spirulina, Chlorella, and Kale.
Caution must be taken by those with heart conditions or those whose conditional maintenance depend on a balance of electrolytes and minerals.
Original Source: http://readynutrition.com/resources/5-foods-that-help-to-naturally-prevent-radiation-poisoning_14102016/